Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Introduction

Hi and welcome to my blog about everything ceramic.  My name is Pamela and I am an art student at the University of Delaware.  I first became interested in ceramics as a child watching PBS (there was no cable tv then) and a man by the name of Bill van Gilder, a potter, who was on that channel, maybe once a week or so.  I did not think at that time that "artist" was a proper profession and after graduating high school decided that I would like to try college.  I hated college, I hated my major, and let's just say, I hated everything about college at that time in my life.  I decided that what I wanted most was to get married and have a family, so that is what I did.  Well, 6 years later that dream fell apart and I became a single mom.  I became a secretary and was happy with my life but always wanted to go back to college.  A few years later, the University was looking for persons within the facilities department and I decided to take the job because of the great educational benefits.  So, here I am now, a student of ceramic art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table Setting

Table Setting

Water, Wine, Cordial Glasses

Water, Wine, Cordial Glasses

Cake Plate

Cake Plate

Table Setting

Table Setting

Table Setting

Table Setting

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones