Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Trimming

Today I arrived at the studio around 1 and spent a chunk of time cleaning up and finding things that people "borrowed". Anyway, after I found all my things I spent some time trimming my mugs and then trying to make handles for them. I made one cool one, but the others were really bad... guess it wasn't my day to make handles. After the handle fiasco, I decided to throw some pots and they came out quite well. I will probably go to the studio later on tonight and get some more work done and try to get those handles right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table Setting

Table Setting

Water, Wine, Cordial Glasses

Water, Wine, Cordial Glasses

Cake Plate

Cake Plate

Table Setting

Table Setting

Table Setting

Table Setting

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones