Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a Day

Decided today was a work day so, I went to the studio to be productive. Turns out I may have been a little overproductive. Wait, is that possible? Well, I was having so much fun making things that I didn't realize I was at the studio for 12 hours. Crazy, but I got a lot accomplished and I can't wait to get back to the studio on Monday and make a few more things. Now, where to find all the space to put this stuff is another question for another day.

Thought this was a pretty cool video of this guy throwing an altered bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table Setting

Table Setting

Water, Wine, Cordial Glasses

Water, Wine, Cordial Glasses

Cake Plate

Cake Plate

Table Setting

Table Setting

Table Setting

Table Setting

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones